Title: Empathetic Walking Panel
Medium: Hardcover book
Limited edition of: 20
Size: 297×167,06 mm (11,69×6,58 inches)
Price: € 10,00
Art Angels: € 8,00 *
During the bridge-performance “Empathetic Walking Panel” I asked 3 thought-provoking questions about the expat community living in Hangzhou, China.
The 3 people were:
– Helene Compain-Holt (Head of Pastoral Care and Boarding at King’s College).
– Matteo Preabianca (Professor of Languages, Zheijiang University).
– And myself Kim Engelen (Master of Fine Arts in Critical and Pedagogical Studies/Visual Artist).
The transcript of this conversation is presented in the hard-cover book “Empathetic Walking Panel”.
The bridge-performance itself was captured with the use of a:
1. Selfie-stick— showing the “Empathetic Walking Panel” frontal and up-close.
2. Drone video camera— giving an overview from above of the area, “The Broken Bridge”, and the “Empathetic Walking Panel” walking arm in arm over the bridge. The video can be seen online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1VXhp9knUk
|Dimensions||80 × 120 × 8 cm|