The 3 expats were:
– Helene Compain-Holt (Head of Pastoral Care and Boarding at King’s College).
– Matteo Preabianca (Professor of Languages, Zheijiang University).
– And myself Kim Engelen (Master of Fine Arts in Critical and Pedagogical Studies/Visual Artist).
The transcript of this conversation between these 3 people who live outside their native country is presented in the hard-cover book “Empathetic Walking Panel”.
The bridge-performance itself was captured with the use of a:
1. Selfie-stick— showing the “Empathetic Walking Panel” frontal and up-close.
2. Drone video camera— giving an overview from above of the area, “The Broken Bridge”, and the “Empathetic Walking Panel” walking arm in arm over the bridge.